Sunday, June 1, 2008

All Ears


Wow! What a fun scrappin' weekend! Mom and Tammy came over Saturday and we cropped all day and night it seemed. It was at least a 12 hour marathon! I also scrapped some more today while I did some laundry. I got 10 layouts done this weekend and that's a lot considering I also made the meals yesterday, too. I must have had a fever....I was in the mood to cook! I only have two more layouts to do for all my zoo pictures, plus I did this one about my sweet Macy kid. She is always so alert and those pointed white ears are at attention. I had taken this picture in April. I had told her to look at something and she stood still long enough for me to snap the shot of her ears at attention. LOL I know, most of you may say...it's just dog ears, who cares. Well, she's my baby and she cracks me up. She brings me so much joy that I just can't help but scrap her funny little self.

When I crop "marathon style" I'm sorry I don't keep up with what brand each item is, etc. Just take a looksy and see all the details. Click each pic for a closer look. I used rub-ons, chipboard, cardstock, sticker letters and glittery mini flowers. This layout was directly inspired by the June 2008 cover of Creating Keepsakes mag. Click here to see it. It's the top one.

Thanks for stopping by....later this week I'll start sharing all my zoo pages.

No comments: