Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wanda/Just The 3 Of Us

I was stumped when I tried to think of what to post for today. My mojo has left town (due to the heat?)and so I decided to take some pics of layouts in my stash. I literally have a 4"stack of layouts that need to be put in my albums. *gasp* Here's a few. I'll post a few more this week, then after Saturday's workshop I'll have more stampin' goodies to show. Oh yeah...I gotta get crackin' on that, too! LOL
Our next door neighbor Wanda is absolutely precious to us. She will be 87 this year and lives alone with her feisty cat Toby. She has been such a blessing to us since we moved in our house six years ago. Macy just adores her! We do nice things for each other and on Wednesday night she is treating us to ice cream. Kevin said he's getting a banana split! Yum! I told him he better pitch in a few bucks as they aren't cheap at Friendly's. Can't break the poor lady, huh?
Just the 3 of us...I did this layout using pictures of us from November 07. I loved this funky paper and added a lot of shabby details. See the next picture for a close-up of the bottom right corner of the layout. The journaling says: We are so blessed to have each other. Our little family consists of you, me and our sweet little Macy. I pray that someday God will trust me to be a mom and we will become FOUR. The 3 and the puzzle piece are chipboard I colored with inks. This ticket was a pre-made tag that matched the paper collection I used. Sorry I don't remember the brand. *smacks self* The center of the 3 is used in the title part of the page.

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Wednesday...or in our case, Happy Ice Cream Day!

No comments: