Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beer, Burgers and Corn

What do you get when you mix a husband drinking beer (yuck), burgers grilled with charcoal and some fresh sweet corn boiled to perfection? Entertainment and dinner in a small town on a Tuesday night. LOL!

Nice pj's, huh? We both love to be comfy. Kevin is perfectly content sitting outside with a good book. Macy was daydreaming about some squirrel that might appear near the fence. LOL
Kevin has been grilling the old-fashioned way lately. He likes the taste of charcoal-grilled burgers best. Takes longer, but it is good.
I had corn duty. I love to boil these bad babies up, add some butter and salt and chow down.

I guess for those of you who came here to see something crafty, let's see....I can pick out Stampin' Up! colors from these three photos.
Pic #1: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White and Going Gray (ahem...Kevin's hair...LOL)
Pic #2: Basic Black, Going Gray, Garden Green and Close to Cocoa
Pic #3: Summer Sun!

My world exists in SU! colors on a daily basis. Look around, yours just might, too. LOL!

P.S. I'm looking for my mojo...anyone seen it?

*looks around, shrugs shoulders* :)

No comments: