Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mojo in a box...

Mojo can appear in many forms. Today it appeared in this cardboard box from Papertrey Ink! *cackle*
Ahhh....the glorious new products inside the said mojo box. I allowed myself to place an order with commission I made from Saturday's workshop. See, I can "work" my part-time "job" to pay for my highly addictive hobby. LOL After August, I'll just have to have more restraint once my business ends. It's ok, I have PLENTY to work with as of now! LOL

In the mojo box I found:
  • Lemon Tart 8 1/2 x11 cardstock
  • Lemon Tart stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Lemon Tart 1" ink pad cube
  • Marvy extra jumbo scalloped square punch
  • Guide Lines stamp set
  • Sheer White blossoms
  • Clear card boxes
  • Out on a Limb additions

Oh, my....now I have to get it all organized so when I pack for Saturday's crop I can play! I hope to have some fun new creations to share after the weekend. Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: