Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A layout and some silly facts

Here's a layout I created on Sunday. This picture was taken at Kevin's graduation last month. I used kraft, basic black, groovy guava, blue bayou and soft sky cardstocks. The stamp sets are Sweet Thing and So Much. Accessories are crop-a-dile (to create dry embossed looking dots on photo corner and soft sky), photo corner punch, 1/8" circle punch, sticky strip, blue bayou stitched grosgrain, whisper white craft ink and Versamark ink. *click for a closer look* Someday I'll have to do a tutorial on the crop-a-dile trick.


I've been tagged by Lisa (aka lisadwb)! (Be sure to check out her blog. She is a demonstrator for The Angel Company.) I am to list 10 weird facts or habits about myself. So, here goes nothing...
1. I like to make silly noises, make up silly songs, etc. ...all the time! Yes, I will forever be a kid.
2. I have never had a broken bone.
3. I was painfully shy when I was younger. College cured that! LOL
4. My parents are still married....they celebrate 45 years in July!
5. I love water with lemon!
6. My middle name is Clare, after my mom's sister. I have always loved my name.
7. I played flute and piccolo in high school. I still have my flute and play it now and then.
8. I have a fear of drowning.
9. I used to work at the Mall of America when we lived in Minnesota.
10. I love soft sheets!
As the Church Lady on SNL would say: "Well, isn't that special!" LOL
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: