Monday, June 2, 2008


The bonobo monkeys were my fav! Anyone who knows me, knows I love monkeys....especially Curious George! LOL I could literally sit and watch these animals for hours. They have the sweetest faces. The one female was sleeping (so adorable with her smushed lips), the one male was picking his nose and, uh........LOL(for real), and the little one outside was just sitting there looking back at the people. Their little feet look like hands. Too cute! Wish I could hug these little creatures! I am an animal lover through and through!

I used patterned cardstock, tag letter stickers, brads, and rub-on stitching and letters on this page. I pushed all the pics together and add the cardstock to make a "block" style layout. I did other layouts that way as well.....thanks for stopping by...more later this week!

No comments: