Friday, June 27, 2008

Graduate Layout

I had shared the photos from Kevin's graduation last month, but finally did some layouts regarding the occasion. Here's the two-page layout with the main pictures. I also created a page with pics of the shop where he trained and then a pocket page to keep his cards, program, etc. in for safe keeping.

Instead of using the numbers overlay on just one page, I cut it in half for a different look. *click any pic for close-up* I used silver metal letters for the title and accented with the screwhead snaps for a manly touch. Love the yummy SU! textured cardstock in Mellow Moss and Blue Bayou. The patterned paper is from a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit.
I had a sheet of silver Magic Mesh so I used SU! stars punches for both sizes. They punched so easily then since this mesh is self-stick it was a piece of cake to add them to my page. I added the date with my little black rub-on letters.

Ok, have a good weekend. I have to deliver stamp orders and enjoy a night out with Kevin on Friday, then Saturday I'm sleeping in and doing chores around the house. I am also busy working on details for my hostess event, so I'll be back next week. I have to DO something so I have something to share...Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: