Friday, May 30, 2008

Bride to be

I made this card the other day and it is literally the only other new thing I have to post this week. When I get together at my upline's for group meetings, we often share stamp sets. I don't have this set, so I stamped several images to create with later. These images were one of the many things I uncovered when I cleaned off my craft table. LOL I decided to actually make something. I colored the image with SU! markers and my one and only light grey Copic marker. I added Crystal Effects over some of the flowers and used my Spica clear glitter pen on the rest of the image. I also lined the edges of the Elegant Eggplant layer with my other glitter pen, but it's impossible to see in this pic. I added some ribbon, bling and the background is stamped with my Linen background. It's a quick post, but hopefully it inspires you to create something when you uncover lost treasures at your craft table. Oh and I roughed up the white edges with my bone folder and rounded the corners with my CM corner rounder.

Mom and Tammy are coming over tomorrow to crop, so I'll have zoo pages to share after the weekend. Thanks for stopping by...now, off to make that lasagna for tomorrow and set up the tables. I'm usually never in the mood to cook and I'm doing the food. Yes, I think I have a fever! LOL That was a ramble...whew! TGIF!!

No comments: