Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's Day cards


Here are the cards I made for our moms. The top one was given to my mother-in-law and the other to my mom. I used SU! Ruby Red as the base. In each picture, the color looks different. I haven't yet figured out how to take a "color accurate" photo. Oh well...you can click for a closer look.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Soft Sky textured, Ruby Red
Ink: Ruby Red classic
Patterned paper/tags: Crate Paper
Ribbon: Micheal's
Misc: corner rounder, paper piercing template,
coluzzle, circle/oval punches, sticky bling

I have been spring cleaning the house like a banshee all weekend. I'm still not done, but wow....what progress! My new favorite friend is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I think it can fix anything but flabby arms and cellulite....seriously. LOL

I have a busy week ahead and a workshop this weekend. I'll post when I can. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: