Saturday, May 10, 2008

110% Original

Here's a card I made for my friend Cindy's b-day. We met way back when in the 90's when I lived in Minnesota. I moved to Ohio, then she moved to Ontario, Canada and more recently to New York City. She has always been my "city girl" friend. She could find any cool place in the Twin Cities for us to hang out and is always hip with everything. I sure miss living close to her. She's definitely 110% Original! Her fav nickname for me is FREAK! I'll take that as a loving way of saying I'm neat or fun. LOL

The card is literally made of only paper and ink! I inked the edges of the patterned paper for depth. This card was an odd size, but I didn't measure it. It may have been about 3 3/4" x 5 1/2". It ended up that size by accident. It was a standard size, then I stamped the sentiment crooked so I had to cut that off and restamp it. I was actually pleased with the odd size. LOL "happy accidents rock" I also rounded the corners. The Happy Birthday stamp is one I got at the Adventures in Stamping convention in April.


Thanks for stopping by...I've been cleaning like a mad woman today and stopped a second to post a card.

No comments: