Friday, May 16, 2008

Together Forever

I pulled this one out of my photo archives. This card was originally going to be a stamp camp project in March. I have been doing workshops only for the last several months so I never used this idea at camp. I loved this card when I made it and this set is one of my favs in the Spring/Summer Collection. My friend Chris is in her niece's wedding tomorrow and the whole occasion makes me think of brides, beautiful dresses/flowers and love. I sure love my sweet Kevin and remember the very day we were married...almost 8 years ago! Wow, time flies. I wish each of you love and happiness.
All products by SU! Set: Together Forever <----click here to see the whole set Colors: Basic Gray, Sage Shadow and Whisper White. I inked the edges of the punch outs for some pop. (click for a closer look and see the layered flowers with the bling in the center)

May you and yours be....Together Forever!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! After my workshop this weekend, I'll post new projects. I have to plan and prepare everything tomorrow.....no pressure! LOL I am a procrastinator! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: