Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Cards-Part Two

Stamps: Inky Antics (turtle) and Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
I think Inky Antics has the cutest turtles ever!!!!
Gosh, I borrowed all the stamps from Connie, and the only one I know the brand of is the polka dot background...it's a Cornish Heritage Farms backgrounder stamp. <----click! I stamped it over a piece of patterned paper. I dance just like this chicken each morning when the alarm goes off...NOT!!
Ok, another set I borrowed from Connie. I know it was a clear stamp set, but ???? Oh, please forgive me for not knowing. Cupcake stamps seem to be all the rage right now and I think this one is especially scrumptious....especially with the sparkly Stickles! Yum!

Remember... click pics for a closer look.

Thanks for stopping by! More cards later...

No comments: