Thursday, May 29, 2008

So Very...

I got quite ver klempt making this page about my dear friend Karin and her family. Her son PJ is so stinkin' adorable!! She lives in Indiana now and I've known her since my high school days in Kentucky. I miss those days of acting goofy, doing whatever and just being together. No matter the time or distance that separates us, our friendship lasts. Priceless! She is such a blessing in my life and I don't tell her often enough. *sniffle*

Paper, die-cuts and journaling card: My Mind's Eye
White zig-zag paper: Bazzill
White paper frill: Doodlebug
Craft inks, embossing powder, stamps: SU!
Brads: Making Memories

Click for a closer look. I turned the journaling card horizontal to fit in the space by PJ's picture. The title is heat embossed. Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: