Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tickle Your Funny Bone!!

All of these stamps definitely tickle your funny bone! They are quite hilarious and Connie has a great stash of ones she shared. My fav of the bra ones is "You know you're old when....your bra size is a 38 long." Ain't it the truth! LOL Hopefully these don't offend anyone. I am not one to tolerate filth, but I think these are clean enough to still be quite funny! *click pic to read the other saying*
"You know you're old when....your ears have more hair than your head." ....or something like that. Another funny old man, huh? I think these are from Gina K Designs. I used Prismacolors and Gamsol on the old dude. I gave him some spunk with some Stickles on his hat and gift.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee's RALPH! Ok, we all know the "plumber's crack" is so not attractive. To go along with Ralph's already unattractive pose, I added some back hair, stubble and faint leg hairs. Ladies, eat your heart out! LOLLLLLLLLLL Ok, now that was fun! I handed the finished card to my mom and she literally said "Ewww, he's gross!" That's how I knew it was a good card. Who on Earth should I send Ralph to now? LOL This stamp is from Rubbernecker. Another classic Connie stamp in her stash. She always has the perfect sassy ones!

Well, I did make a few more cards last weekend. Not sure if I'll post those tomorrow of I'll come up with something different. Stay tuned....and thanks for stopping by for a giggle today.

No comments: