Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weekend Cards-Part Three

stamp: Papertrey Ink,"12" cut out with Cricut, Stickles added to felt flowers
I'm sending this to sweet little Caroline who I can't believe is going to be 12. I remember the first time I saw her at 5 weeks old and even the little red gingham outfit she had on that day. Gosh time flies! I can't wait to go to Tennessee again to see my best friend Christie (Caroline's mom)and the rest of her family.

stamps: Papertrey Ink cardstock shapes: Heidi Grace

The card on the right was sent to my aunt and uncle for their anniversary which is tomorrow the 8th. stamp: Gina K Designs

I will be giving this card to a dear woman who has not only battled breast cancer for 2 1/2 years, but is now in a trial treatment for two growing brain lesions. She is married to the love of her life and has four kids. They live here in Ashland. Stop and say a little prayer for Kristie.


Well, gonna watch Idol at 9pm so had to get these posted. Stay tuned for more cards later this week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: