Thursday, May 15, 2008

A frog and an owl...

I just love the expression on this frog. He really is sulking! This is how I feel when I think of how long it's been since I've visited Kentucky/Tennessee. *pout* All supplies by SU! except: rectangle punch=Marvy, frog=starvingartiststamps,oval stamp=Amuse, fiber=my stash. I used the sponge dauber to create the spotted background.

Owls are all the rage and I had to jump on the bandwagon. What a hoot! I just love to say HOOT! hee hee This owl has a funny expression like he just rolled out of bed. Kinda like me each work day! LOL All supplies SU! except: owl= starvingartiststamps,branch=Papertrey Ink

POSTING COMMENTS: Ever wondered how to post a comment? Got anything to say or a question for me? Just click at the bottom of the post on the word "comment". Choose "name". Add your comment, fill in your name and post it. It may or may not also ask you to type in a scrambled code. I'd love to hear from you! I often wonder who really looks at my blog and what they think. It might take a bit to see your question appear after you post. So, what are you waiting for....give me your thoughts! Have a blessed day!

Today was a crazy, but wonderful day! I think I'll end it with ordering from Papertrey. *wink* Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing...one, two, three...LOL!

Lisadwb said...

Nice blog!! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing!!
Do you mind if I put a link on my blog?
The frog is soo cute, I think he is daydreaming about his next meal. LOL