Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Cards-Part One

Stamps: Endless Creations(flower jar) and Papertrey Ink(sentiment)
Create fun "faux stitching" by piercing holes and connecting them with the white gel pen. Now, that is MY kind of sewing! I can't sew!
Stamps: Endless Creations (mini flower jar), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
You see that Barely Banana large oval punch? Well, that is one half of the "holes" that started the whole paper glasses fiasco. LOL!!!

Stamps: Inky Antics (big smile), Papertrey Ink (tiny smile)

I created the scalloped edge with the SU! corner punch. Simply remove the guide (very gently and carefully), align the punch with cardstock edge and punch. Align again and repeat along edge. Love it!

This week, I'll share various cards I created this weekend at Connie's. I think I made 24 different ones or more. It was fun!


No comments: