Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still Waiting...

Just waiting for a call back from the vet. The receptionist said that Macy was doing better today, but still has her IV in. She has been going potty, looking around at the people more and is still trying to eat. She said she put the food in her mouth, then just finally spit it out. So, at this point I have no clue if she comes home today or not. Needless to say, I feel lost without her following me room to room.

I got a burst of energy last night after supper and disinfected everything, mopped, vacuumed, etc. I figured it can't hurt to kill more germs since we have no clue what made her sick to begin with. At least my house looks nice. :) I washed her bowls again and gave her favorite toys a bath. They're all ready and waiting. Now, if I can just figure out what to do while I wait. I have a sleep deprivation/sleep marathon headache so once that subsides I'll feel a bit better.

Pretty amazing how one little animal can make you feel so loved and how much you miss them when they aren't staring at you begging to go out or for a treat. I know she's getting excellent care and that she'll be back soon.

No comments: