Sunday, October 12, 2008

Papertrey Sympathy

Two families I know have lost a loved one this week. I made these cards on Saturday so that I can get them in the mail soon. I used the Papertrey Ink sets Guide Lines and Out on a Limb (sentiments). Cardstock and inks are by SU!, except the textured light blue piece. It is from a pack of textured cardstock I got at Hobby Lobby ages ago. Accessories used are Marvy Uchida Extra Jumbo scallop oval punch and paper piercer. The bottom card has three small self-adhesive bling stones from Archivers. The sentiment inside is from a retired SU! set.



I am so very grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is because of Him I can be assured that when I pass away I'll have eternal life in Heaven. Here is a tender song about our Wonderful Maker (choose the second version). Blessings to all who read my blog and my prayer is that you know the same peace in your life.
Here are the lyrics:
You spread out the skies over empty space
Said, "Let there be light"
To a dark and formless world
Your light was born
You spread out your arms over empty hearts
Said, "Let there be light"
To a dark and hopeless world
Your son was born
You made the world and saw that it was good
You sent your only song, for You are good
What a wonderful maker
What a wonderful saviour
How majestic your whispers
And how humble your love
With a strength like no other
And the heart of a father
How majestic your whispers
What a wonderful God
No eye has fully seen how beautiful the cross
And we have only heard the faintest whispers
Of how great You are
Lyrics by Chris Tomlin, Sung by Jeremy Camp

No comments: