Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure

While in Columbus on Saturday, my sweet sister took me to Archivers. I found the neatest stamps that say "Blessed Beyond Measure" and "Happy Thanksgiving". I knew I wanted them for the "blessed" one, but had to get an extra one for my friend Lisa. You see....her blog name is Blessed Beyond Measure. Check it out. Leave her a comment and show her some love! :) I was just too tickled to find that stamp for her! She got it in the mail today and now I can post it. Below is the card I made for her. Ah....I know I love happy mail and I sure hope she enjoys using her new goody. :) Thanks for stopping by!


Cardstock by SU!, Patterned paper by Basic Grey, Scallop Strip by Doodlebug, Stamps and ink by SU!, pink bling stones from Archivers *click pic for a closer look* I also inked the edges with my dark brown chalk ink.
OH and yeah...we had SNOW here today. Nothing stuck, but I was pacing by the window at work. Ooh....not sure if I'm ready for the freezing temps just yet. Brrr... LOL!!!!!

No comments: