Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It might be better to click for a closer look as the lighting on this one is a bit dark. I inked the tree image with More Mustard, then used various "fall" colored markers to dab on more color. I huffed on the stamp (breathed on it with my moist breath) then stamped the image onto Kraft cardstock. It's just a simple layout, but I like that marker technique for some color variation. I added the paper piercing to the corners since it was so plain, and inked the edges with my trusty dark brown chalk ink (love that stuff!).

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off Wednesdays at noon, so I've managed to get things cleaned up here at home and started my laundry. I love that Magic Eraser...it's a gem for cleaning the tub lickety-split! Now....what to make for supper? LOL! Hmmm...

No comments: