Monday, October 6, 2008

Love

I created this page at Scrap Pink last weekend. This is my sweet nephew Charles. I sure do love that boy and right now I am so driven by love to try and keep him going to church and seeking what is good in life. He has been in and out of trouble the last four years and he so deserves the good things in life despite his mistakes. The awesome thing is that a few weeks ago we had a very long conversation about everything from ice cream to salvation. He has accepted Christ recently and I am going to do all I can to ensure he stays on the right path! That lump in my throat right now is so real!! I want him to have a wonderful rest of his life and make the right decisions, all while knowing how very loved he is. *click on the pic to see the page closer*
Just a close up of the bottom left corner. I love those Doodlebug paper strips! I added some colored brads and white gel pen dots for detail.
While I had the Cricut Storybook cartridge from my co-worker, I also cut out this owl frame and the bracket-edged piece. I had them on my table just laying there and decided to make a "love" note to put in Kevin's truck this morning. It's just a tiny 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" card.

It is so important to do the little things that show you love someone. I am going to try my hardest to do more for those I love so that they have no doubt how very loved they are! Have you told someone you love them today? If not, go do it now! :)

No comments: