Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Endless Entertainment

Life with an Eskie means endless entertainment! I was trying to figure out what to post for Tuesday and the more I looked at old photos saved on my computer, the harder I laughed. Here's a few reasons why...
We give Macy very little people food. In this case, she got to lick the inside of the pizza box for giggles and a "scrapbook moment". She started this way, then...
Decided to "camp out" and finish her licking! Ok, that is hilarious to me. Perhaps I am just tired and need some sleep. LOL She was down right serious about getting every last crumb.
This was our bunny model for Easter cards one year. She amazingly looks so cooperative. *cough* Trust me...she whipped those ears off as fast as she could. It was a priceless pic regardless. If she could retaliate, I'm sure we'd be dead by now. LOL
Seriously, she is not abused! LOL I had these old socks I needed to throw out, but before I did...again she showed her fine modeling skills. LOLLLLLL! Her looks says it all, doesn't it?

I keep an old matress pad on the one spare bed since she LOVES to sleep in there when we're gone. I try and try to keep it all pulled up and onto the throw pillows, but...she roots and roots...
Then acts like "who? not me! seriously, mom...I am not messing it up". All I can do is laugh.
With a face like that, who couldn't laugh. She is just too stinkin' cute!! I come home to various configurations of this mattress pad. *cough* I don't know if she just doesn't like the fabric it's made of or if she just likes to push my buttons. I figure the duvet cover can be thrown in the washer and the laughs/joy so outweigh the fact that it is a pain in the butt to wash and slip back over the comforter.
What a kid! I just love her! Ok, that was a healthy laugh session for me. Stay tuned as next time I'll have something crafty to show. Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments: