Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In Colors

While browsing some of my fav blogs today, I came across a color comparison. The new Stampin' Up! In Colors will be available July 1st and this demo has shown what the new ones look like in comparison to some of the main colors that are always available. Click HERE to see her comparisons. Click HERE to see another demo's blurb about them. Can you believe I just finally ordered the soon-to-be-retired In Colors? LOL! I am so out of the loop and limit my purchases now that I am no longer a demonstrator. My new fav is probably....all of them! I love color, color, color. Being an art major in college made me not want to exclude any from my palette. :) Well, ok, I guess my fav is...Rich Razzleberry. It's even fun to say!

Ok, back to wedding plans and the last minute details for Julie's big day! :) See you sometime after we all exhale! Now, where's my to-do list?

No comments: