Monday, June 29, 2009

New Catty and a Card

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Kraft
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, So Many Sayings
Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, white gel pen, oval punches, brads, white grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
I got my new SU! catalog (catty) this past weekend and man have we (aka me, myself and I) been busy licking the luscious pages! Even Riley helped! LOL!
I am not kidding when I say Riley licked it. He jumped up on my lap while I was in the recliner with my lap desk, paper, pen and catty. He thinks he needs to be up high with Momma. What he didn't realize is that it was "Momma" time with the catty. He proceeded to lick the catty, the lap desk and me! What a weirdo. Oh, wait...nooooooooooo...he's a cool dog....he likes stamps, too! LOL!
Now would I lie? Check out those lick marks!!!! You know you could possibly be afflicted, too, once you get your hands on this new catty. My wish list alone was $560! I would NEVER spend that much, but a girl can dream. Besides, I've already got my Christmas cards planned after all this visual inspiration this weekend. Ahhhhhhhh....
...ok, now off to cook supper. My husband has been on the road for HOURS today and will want a hot, home-cooked meal. I got off early, got the yard mowed and am finishing a load of towels. I think the rain is heading this way...another great night to snuggle up next to the new catty. *snort* *snicker* LOL!
I'll have another card to share tomorrow and some blog celebrity time for Jack. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: