Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Be Happy

Cardstock: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (enough of this already! Love it!), So Many Sayings
Inks: Fresh Snow, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, clear button, word window punch, pink gingham ribbon
It's hard to see straight on, but the flower is stamped in all three colors. I like the subtle contrast to the Close to Cocoa. Wanda's 88th b-day is next week and I think she'd like this card. :)
Yeah, so continuing the catalog saga. Jack thinks he needs to be ON Momma no matter where she sits. I was on the loveseat minding my own business (aka drooling on the catty) and up he jumps. Geesh...didn't he see I was writing out my wish list? Dogs! Can't live with 'em , can't live without 'em. *snicker*
The next day he took the easy life and dreamed about all the sets he'd seen in the catty. I think he was dreaming most of the P is for Paw wheel. It's a cute one!
And, the final answer on Jeopardy tonight was.....Alex, could I get a drumroll please.
What is....
Got Snot?
Yeah, I'm off to get the Windex now. Geesh....don't those dogs know I JUST cleaned that? LOL!!!

No comments: