Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet

colors used: Real Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White
*click either pic for a closer look*
I got this fun ribbon at Pat Catan's (3 yds/$1), the cute stamps at Joann Fabrics ($1 bin), and the patterned paper at a local scrap store. I stamped the cupcake in Real Red, colored the stripes with my Regal Rose marker, then added dimensional fabric paint ("icing") and Stickles for some sparkle. I scored a bargain at Joann's, too, with this 12x12 textured white cardstock for only 16 cents a sheet! This is one design for this year's Valentines. Not sure what else I'll do. Normally I mass produce all the same style, but I only have so many sheets of each color of cardstock so I have to get creative. Too bad my mojo is in outer space these days! I said, "Yoo hoo...where are you Mojo?" Then, all I heard was silence. *sigh* LOL! I can tell when I am sleep deprived or stressed, I tend to create very linear and symetrical designs. I think despite the unbalance in life, I try to achieve balance somehow. Thus, this very linear card. By the way, I only made TWO cards at Tammy's yesterday. Mom and I were there ALL day. See, told you Mojo was lost. At least the friends, laughter, food and sharing time were PRICELESS! I love Tammy and her family. She is one of the SWEETEST people I know. :) xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous card!! love it!! Can't tellthat you mojo is in outer space,`that's for sure!! Have a great day!