Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chipboard Coaster Card

Not sure how this idea started, but Lisa had given me some chipboard coasters and I thought it might be neat to make a card with them. *click any pic for a closer look*
I stamped the vine image from Baroque Motifs (Stampin' Up! set) using the Chestnut Roan chalk ink. I then added the sentiment from The Angel Company, some Prima flowers and self-stick pearls. I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch holes. The card is made of two panels and is held together with two kinds of ribbon. This one will have to be mailed in a special bubble envelope, but will hopefully be well-liked by the recipient since it's different.
This sentiment is from an older Stampin' Up! set called Everyday Celebrations. It's one I've held on to as I love what it says.
I love this little "cat's eye" pad. I have two of them in Chestnut Roan...one opened and a new one waiting. I use this one a lot! :) I inked the edges of the coasters with a lighter tan chalk ink.
Everyone have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Natalie, that is beautiful. It is so different. Love it!!