Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love you

This is the Valentine I made for Kevin. The base cardstock is Kraft. I also used Chocolate Chip textured, Whisper White, Real Red and Regal Rose cardstocks. The Whisper White frame was cut out using the Cricut cartridge Stretch Your Imagination. I punched out the heart shapes using my Marvy scalloped heart punch. I punched one in each color and simply cut a strip of the pink one to layer over the red one. I then attached a button that was threaded with Linen Thread. The heart is adhered using dimensional foam. The final details are three red brads, my hand-written sentiment and some paper piercing. I used my corner rounder on the bottom edges of the card. See other photos for more details or click any pic for a closer look.
After losing my mojo and having scarce time to create lately, I finally decided to shut myself down in the basement to create two cards. Kevin and the boys napped while I was down there stamping and doing laundry. I was so happy with the two cards I made, so I felt like I really got some RUBBER THERAPY! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll post the baby girl card I created in tomorrow's post. I used my new Martha Stewart glitter! Ahh, pure crafting bliss!!!

No comments: