Wednesday, August 13, 2008

With a Heavy Heart

I am off work this afternoon and have a list of errands to run. I have a really heavy heart right now. My cousin's father-in-law died unexpectedly Monday night. Another lady I know is in the hospital pending brain surgery for tumors that have grown (metastases of breast cancer) and her condition is life-threatening right now. Another friend's mom is battling breast cancer. I just read in the local paper that another one of our patients died from stomach cancer. It just sort of made me stop in my tracks as the tears welled up in my eyes. I am adding this post to today's earlier post for a prayer request. This is just the tip of the iceberg of people I know who are hurting. Please stop and say a prayer for each of these mentioned here. No more details are needed. God knows exactly who they are. Thanks!

No comments: