Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friends Forever

While creating on Sunday night, I decided to sift through my stash and use things I haven't touched in a while. I decided to layer this felt ribbon over some cardstock using Mono Multi glue and white brads. I then created my layered flower piece which was adhered using glue dots. The sentiments are both from retired SU! sets. Three extra details: dots with white Sharpie, paper piercing, Stickles on each white brad *click pic for a close up*

When I look at this card, it reminds me of the blessing of good friends in my life. Some have gone. Some have stayed. But, there's one in particular that never leaves. Click HERE to listen to a good song about my forever friend.

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Hump Day! I have a list all made out of things I have to get done this afternoon. I love having Wednesday afternoons off! :)