Sunday, August 31, 2008

Soccer

Here's the layout I created with pics from Julie's alumni soccer game on 8/8/08. I had gotten this paper (orange, grass, and ledger) at the LSS with these pics in mind. Ashland's colors are orange and black. It finally came together Friday night. I inked the edges of the pics with my white craft pad and the other pieces were inked with my charcoal cat eye pad. *click for close-up*

I adhered the fun fringe ribbon using Sticky Strip. I added some Making Memories letter stickers and black brads.

Thanks to mom for sharing her felt Thickers letters. The black letters I had only had one "c" so it worked out with hers. We love to share with each other. Our crop times are priceless!

Come back tomorrow for the July 4th layout I did...thanks for stopping by!

No comments: