Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

While browsing the many blogs with highlights from last week's Stampin' Up! convention, I saw a card on one of the display boards that inspired me to create this card. I had never made a card like this and without instructions or measurements I just had to wing it. Later this week, I will prepare a step-by-step tutorial with my own version of instructions, etc. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by...

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Canvas
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Inks: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Barely Banana
Accessories: Stampin' Write markers (pumpkin pie, so saffron, certainly celery, regal rose), paper piercer tool/template, sponge dauber, pumpkin and rose grosgrain ribbons, coluzzle, stampin' dimensionals

No comments: