Friday, August 22, 2008

Floating Elephant? LOL

Ok, I almost didn't post this, but oh well. I realize now I forgot a step to this card....give the elephant a "ground" to stand on. LOL I'll go back and stamp one of my A Muse ovals using the masking technique to give him something to stand on before I use it/give it away, etc. If you look at him too long he begins to look like an elephant-shaped blimp! LOL Yes, I can laugh at myself. What a nut!

I grabbed some scraps from my stash and noticed it coordinated with Bordering Blue cardstock....and as they say "the rest is history". I don't know anyone who is having a baby boy, but if anyone does I've already got a card ready. *click pic for a closer look*

Some details:
  • patterned paper under clear button/add linen thread
  • white Sharpie dots
  • corners rounded on card front
  • paper piecing on elephant ear
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be busy Friday night packing for the crop at Joan's house. I hope to post something either Saturday or Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: