Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Be Bold!


Here's one of my late Sunday night creations. I used the Coluzzle to round the edges of the folded card base and black layer. The striped/dots paper is actually a piece of double-sided paper. I love double-sided paper! I added a sentiment from SU! (retired) and a white chipboard flower. Details I added are the white flower rub-on and the tiny white dots using my trusty Sharpie marker. This card sort of shouts "bold" to me.

Staying up late finally caught up with me. By Monday after work, I was super tired. I managed to eat a little supper, answer e-mails, flip through two magazines and do this post. That's it. Good thing my mojo was in high gear on Sunday and I now have plenty of projects to show this week.

Ooh...and Monday was the first day of the new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter Catalog. When my comp copy hadn't arrived by Saturday, I called my upline to borrow one. Mine actually came in the mail Monday. LOL I've had one drooling flip through the catty and have to look at it again and make my wish list when I'm a bit more rested.

ha ha A little funny....when I scrolled back up to proof this post, I reread the sentiment. It reminded me of my little gifts I unwrapped today....yummy tropical Starburst candies. Even the little things in life are gifts in my opinion. Ya know?!

Uh, well this post is done. My little Macy dog has both white paws and NAILS on my left arm. I think she needs a potty break. LOL I think she's pretty glad I'm heading to bed early Monday night. She stayed up with me Sunday and was quite a tired pooch come Monday morning.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: