Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Mean Everything

I used the 5-in-1 template to create the envelope from one of SU!'s retired paper packs. I love using the double-sided paper. That way the inside is just as pretty when the recipient opens it. I created this card for my upline Wendy. I made it on Sunday, which was my 3rd year anniversary as a demonstrator. I wanted to let her know just how much her friendship, guidance and support has meant so much these past three years. I pulled out the new In Color paper in Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red. I love that the pink is much lighter than Pretty In Pink. I think I will get lots of use with that softer pink shade. The new In Colors will be available in the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog that begins 8/11/08.

Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp set: Always
Accessories: paper piercer, circle punches (scallop, 1/2", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8"), Stamp-a-ma-jig, CM corner rounder

No comments: