Saturday, July 12, 2008

Simple Swaps

I decided at the very last minute (precisely midnight!) to create 15 swaps to take to Saturday's Hostess Appreciation Brunch at my upline's house. She is so gracious to invite her downline, too. I kept the design simple (time crunch!). Sometimes I love black and white paired with just one other color.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blue Bayou
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: A Little Bit of Happiness (level 1 hostess), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ribbon: Blue Bayou Stitched Grosgrain

Mom is coming over Saturday to scrapbook, so I'll most likely share more details from the brunch on Sunday's post. Have a blessed weekend! Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

You go girl!!Sometimes waiting until the last minute is a good thing- you have less time to change your mind. LOL
Did you parents get their card yet? I wanna see it!!
Have tons of fun today!!