Monday, July 14, 2008

Cherish

This is the third and final wedding card for my co-worker. The embossed paper was purchased years ago and I'm so glad I had it in my stash. I think it lends a very elegant detail to the design of this card. The scallop chipboard piece is inked with Very Vanilla craft ink. The sentiment is heat embossed clear over Basic Black craft ink. A few added details of punches, ribbon and pearls finishes the look. I tried several times to get this picture just right so you could really see the embossed paper details. The living room lamp was the ticket. LOL


I wanted to carry over the black/ivory theme inside so I matted the Very Vanilla with Basic Black cardstock. This also helped make the card sturdier since the embossed paper is more lightweight. I really hope Katie is pleased with my last card for her. :)

Don't forget...Monday night (June 14th, 10pm EST-midnight) is the Papertrey Ink release party for their new goodies in July. The 14th of every month has my mouth watering! LOL Everyone can begin ordering the new items at midnight.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: