Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Our sweet neighbor Wanda turned 87 today! Wow, that's amazing! I made this card for her tonight and took it over to wish her a Happy Birthday. The saying inside says "Life is not a matter of counting years, it's a matter of making years count". I used the Papertrey Ink set called Guide Lines to create the patterned piece and the SU! set It's Your Birthday for the greetings on the focal piece and inside the card. It brought me joy to see her smile today!


Here's a closer look at the details. *click pic to see*
This is Wanda's cat Toby. With a face like this his name should be Mr. Stinkerdoodles! LOL He's quite an ornery boy. When I first visit he's all about the petting. By the time I leave he's ready to pounce and show his teeth if I touch him. Goofy kid...

Look what my co-worker gave me today! She made it from a placemat! She loves to sew like I love to stamp/scrap. We decided to trade a pile of cards for a handmade purse. Good deal!


This is what the sky looked like before Macy and I took a walk tonight. Sometimes I forget to look up at the sky. I'm so glad I looked tonight. In the top pic I see an armadillo or a skunk. It kinda looks like fish bones, too. In the bottom picture it is neat how the cloud shape has gaps or "stripes".
Nature truly is the art of God!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: