Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder

This isn't a "finished" card, but I wanted to quickly show you how elegant and simple this new embossing folder is from Stampin' Up! It's also only $7.95! It coordinates with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I did end up stamping a sentiment near the top right area of the card and added some ribbon across the top. I needed an "oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot her birthday" card for Kevin's Grandma. It will arrive a few days late, but man did this simple card save the day! I am mailing it out tomorrow. :) What I like about the embossing is that it can be used for different occasions and is gorgeous all by itself. I am so glad I got it with my latest SU! order at Joan's workshop.
I finished my Easter cards tonight while watching American Idol (go Adam Lambert!) and will get them in the mail tomorrow. I didn't get as many done as I wished, but at least I got a handful done to send to mostly family. I'll post some pics of that later this week. I have a busy Wednesday and probably/maybe won't do much else crafty this week. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: