Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Am Second

I browse various blogs daily and one today talked about this website called I Am Second. She had a couple videos on her blog that showed exactly what it all meant, etc. so I watched. I then followed the link to the main website about I Am Second and watched more videos. What it showed me is that no matter if you are famous or the average person, we all need Jesus in our lives. It reminded me that I must put Him FIRST. Take the time to visit the website HERE. Scroll over each picture to see their name and a glimpse at what they will discuss. You'll surely find one or two or ten that speak to your heart. It is pretty awesome to see how Jesus' love humbles even the most broken, weary and sometimes selfish of hearts. Just wanted to share today...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: