1. His soft little paws.
2. The brindle color of his fur.
3. The way he looks at me when he's sleepy.
4. The way he fits in my arms just right.
5. His little whimpers that tell me he needs or wants something.
6. The happy dance he does at each and every meal.
7. I secretly love his ornery side. He loves to steal slippers!
8. I love the way he snuggles next to me in bed. He either lays right on top of my leg or by my back.
9. He has such a playful side. He loves all his toys and really loves to play with his big brother Jack.
10. What I love most about Riley is the simple blessing of how his little life has helped heal a very BIG spot in my heart!
I layered two pieces of solid cardstock and the Jenni Bowlin patterned/shaped paper. The photo is adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals so it would lay nicely over the felt ribbon.