Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st Puppy Check Up

*click for a closer look at details* The page started with the pics and this neat scalloped paper Connie gave me. :) It took me forever. My mojo was insanely absent, but I managed to get it done. The journaling says: "Riley saw Dr. Lisa Lynn at 8:15am on November 22, 2008 for his first check up at Spring Meadow. She said he was super healthy. Everyone in the office thought he was adorable!"
I mixed chipboard (which I colored with my little charcoal cat's eye pad) and some stickers for the title.

The "vital statistics" frame is a rub-on. The little dog paw is stamped using my charcoal cat's eye pad. I also added some brads to the page, little captions by each picture, tiny dog bone clips and inked edges.
Ok, now off to figure out what's for supper....

No comments: