Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eskie Peek-a-Boo


After several sad posts about Irene, I thought we could all use a bit of Eskie humor to brighten our day...compliments of my adorable Jack! Isn't he a doll baby?! LOL!
I have been cleaning like a mad woman today and I can already tell that I will pay the price all week! Ouch! I lost count on the loads of laundry. I am doing clothes, sheets, blankets, etc. I even cleaned the bathroom again and got the nose prints off the front windows. Supper has been eaten, the boys have been fed, and now the dishes are being done (love having a dishwasher!). I think it's time to head downstairs for some creativity time....or at least to journal the pages I did at Connie's last weekend. That is if I don't fall asleep with the boys first. They haven't had any naps today and are zonked out on the spare bed. hee hee
How about a great song to end this Sunday post? Click HERE then push the arrow on the 3rd version of the song. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. I praise God that I am a child of the Risen Lord and that my heart is spoken for! :)

No comments: