Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

Well, the card below had the word Wonderful on it and today is Wednesday, so the title of the post became Wonderful Wednesday. In all honesty, it hasn't been too shabby so far. That's a good thing.

Riley is at the groomer so Jack and I had a nice long walk together. It is sooooo much easier to walk with just one dog than two. No leash tangles! LOL! I haven't done anything crafty this week, but have one card I want to share. I was at my neighbor Wanda's and she showed me her Mother's Day card from Luann. It is gorgeous! I asked her if I could take a picture and share the idea. Luann works at a hospital and she bought it from one of her co-workers. The card is even more gorgeous in person, but check it out below...
Cardstock and ink colors are Taken With Teal, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. Not sure the flower set, but the "wonderful" is from the set Warm Words.
Love her little glittery details and the dimension of the leaves.
She used the distressing tool on the cardstock edges and I LOVE that edge punch. Wish I knew who made that. Isn't it neat that she also inked the punched area to emphasize the design?
Oh, yeah. This card was well worth me bringing home to photograph. Hope you like that I shared it. Gotta run...doing a lot of miscellaneous around the house. Riley should be ready soon to be picked up. His brother keeps looking for him and wonders where I hid him. LOL!
Oh wait...before you go. Please go HERE to read updates on Mic Becerra and his battle with acute myeloid leukemia. He and his family could use your prayers. Thanks!

No comments: