Monday, May 18, 2009

Girly Top Note Die Quilt

Here's the "girly" version of the card idea I showed yesterday. I inked the edges of the finished piece and the sentiment with Pretty in Pink ink. The sentiment is stamped using Lavendar Lace ink. I adhered the finished piece to a glossy cardstock base, then added four self-stick pink bling stones. A girl's gotta have bling! (Right, Bambi? LOL!)

You can see the Creative Memories Delight double-sided paper pack in 12x12 HERE. Yesterday I linked you to the Power Palette of the boyish Discover collection. You can buy just the patterned paper of either collection if you don't want the whole Power Palette. The pattern is scaled down on the freebie 3x3 paper pack I got. Be sure to notice the full 12x12 scale when you click the link I highlighted above. Wanna buy it? Contact your local CM consultant or order online HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: