Monday, May 4, 2009

Sneak Peek of Julie's Album

I am making an 8x8 keepsake album about Julie's bridal shower and bachelorette night. I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge for the lettering and decorative elements. I love that cartridge! I also used the leftover Vera Bradley invitations for photo mats and to punch out photo corners. I love that since the pattern contains her wedding colors, etc. I am keeping things pretty simple and will later add people's names and some heartfelt journaling with my handy dandy white gel pen. I will give it to Julie when it's all done. :)
I don't have the pages in an album yet since I have to journal yet. I just laid them on the ottoman by our front window where there is good light to take these pics. Click any of them for a closer look.
Thanks for stopping by! I don't have a whole heck of a lot going on this week, but might try to stamp something to share later in the week. I might catch up on my sleep! LOL!!!!!

No comments: