Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Wonderful Mom

My mom is a tender, God-loving woman who is an example of gentleness, kindness and thoughtfulness. I am so blessed to call her mine. I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
I made this mini album for Mom. It is from Creative Memories and comes with the paper album, printed papers/photo mats, epoxy stickers, clear word stickers and die-cuts. I added some letters cut out with the Cricut and my hand-written notes of love and appreciation. Click each pic to make it bigger and read the journaling. First, grab a tissue. I tell ya, I wept when I did this. Happy, appreciative tears. I am so blessed to have the mom I do. :)


Under the inside cover, I tucked a certificate for a pedicure.
Check back tomorrow to see the magnet I made for her using Prima flowers, punches, stamps and a die-cut scalloped circle. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: