Friday, May 8, 2009

Monkey Business

Yeah, this is a weird picture. But, then again....so am I apparently. LOL! I was sitting at the computer and Kevin said something about monkeys. Then, it finally dawned on me that I had half of my work clothes on and half of my jammies. They both have monkeys on them. I looked down and saw this lovely combo. Eww...he said he hoped that "What Not to Wear" didn't show up. He and I are like that....we don't care if we match at home. We just like to be comfy. Later I put on a t-shirt that I can sleep in. It was light pink. Still didn't match the Curious George pants. You should have seen me when I let the boys out....light pink t-shirt, George pants and hot pink slippers. FASHION POLICE...EAT YOUR HEART OUT! LOL!

This week flew by in blogland. I had not posted since Monday. I've been a bit busy and have a busy weekend ahead of me. This house must be whipped into shape, laundry needs caught up, groceries must be bought, bills must be paid and oh yeah....Sunday is Mother's Day! I may not be in blogland for a few more days. In the meantime, I've got some serious fashion faux pas going on. LOL! :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: