Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Gift Bag

My niece Julie needed a baby boy gift bag when she was in town last weekend. I had literally ONE baby card in my stash. Luckily, it was baby boy themed. I remembered the matching patterned paper scraps from the same line and created a QUICK gift bag to match. I simply cut the scrap to size, adhered it to the bag, and added large ric rack and the baby's name in sticker letters. Whew....I felt like I saved the day! LOL! *click for a closer look* You might remember the card from way back when. Nope, I never added the "ground" stamp for the elephant to stand on. Oh well...
I like the name Kohler. It's unique. The only problem....I knew I had seen the name somewhere. It's the brand name of our toilet. Oh brother! No wonder it was familiar. I STILL like the name for a baby boy. LOL! Sorry, Julie but it is funny why it was familiar. :)

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Super cute bag and card! I used to live on Kohler Road- VERY common surname in Wayne County. LOL